FAQ and Links
- Question: How far are you from the beach?
- Answer: The Crest Motel is right on the beach! You can see the beach right from the motel, and there’s easy access to the beach.
- Question: How far are you from the downtown area?
- Answer: The downtown area is just a five minute walk from The Crest. There's no need to take the car, keep it parked right at The Crest and enjoy the shops along the way!
- Question: Are there kitchenettes in the rooms?
- Answer: Some rooms are equipped with kitchenettes, and some are not. If you are looking for a room with a kitchenette, reserve ahead of time to ensure that we have it available!
- Question: Are any of the rooms poolside?
- Answer: Although all poolside 2 double room types face the pool, only the rooms 101 - 108 are inside the pool area.
- Question: Do we have two pools (indoor/outdoor)?
- Answer: We only have one pool, which is an inground heated pool. The roof above the pool opens up to let the beautiful sun inside!
- Question: Are there balconies?
- Answer: Yes there is one balcony that all of the upper rooms share.
- Question: How many floors are available to accommodate guests?
- Answer: There are two floors which include the ground floor and the second floor.
- Question: Do you serve breakfast?
- Answer: We serve coffee only in the office. With all of the wonderful restaurants around OOB, you'd be missing out if you didn't try them!
- Question: Is there a restaurant on the property?
- Answer: There is not a restaurant on the property, but there are several located nearby. Most of the restaurants are within walking distance from The Crest.
- Question: Are there coffee makers/toasters in the rooms?
- Answer: There is coffee in the office, but upon request a coffee maker can be put into your room. There are no toasters in the rooms.
- Question: Do you sell discount tickets or passes?
- Answer: We do sell discount tickets to Palace Playland as well as discounts on Funtown/Splashtown (Route 1) passes.
This store has all your grocery needs and is located right in town! Ask for directions at the front desk.