Crest & Beach Gardens Motels - Covid-19 Update
Old Orchard Beach Maine
May 2nd, 2020
Greetings from the Beach! Hope you are all Healthy & Sane during these crazy times. We want to give update on the summer season. As this evolves we will continue to update.
We have been given our Covid-19 regulations from the State of Maine, as of June 9th, 2020 the following stands:
- Residents of Vermont and New Hampshire may travel to Maine beginning Friday, June 12, with no quarantine requirement and no COVID testing required.
- Beginning July 1, visitors from all other states may come to Maine and stay in commercial lodging establishments if they either quarantine for 14 days in Maine at a commercial lodging establishment OR sign a Certificate of Compliance stating that they have tested negative for COVID-19 within 72 hours of arrival in Maine, that they will quarantine in Maine for 14 days, or that they have already completed their quarantine in Maine.
- This compliance form must be provided to check-in at all Maine lodging, campgrounds, seasonal rentals, overnight camps, and other commercial lodging, such as Airbnb. DECD and DHHS have prepared a draft form for public feedback and will finalize it in the coming week.
- Commercial lodging establishments may be asked to keep a record of the Certificate of Compliance for a period of time but will not be required to have the copies of actual tests or any medical records to avoid any HIPAA issues. (The Governor mentioned this in the press conference; details on this are not in the press release)
- Travelers will be encouraged test in their home state, however, the Governor’s statement says that the “greater access to safe and accessible testing will also extend to tourists, seasonal workers, and other visitors to Maine,” so if visitors arrive without having been tested, they should be able to test here without a separate order from a health care provider.
These regulations are still in constant discussions with the Governor’s office and Hospitality Maine Association, subject to change depending on how Maine (and New England) does in the coming weeks and months.
We are currently in the process of refunding reservations that have been cancelled (let us know if you haven't received your deposit back yet), As an incentive to roll your deposit over to later this season or Summer 2021, We are offering a 110% rollover of your deposit to a new future reservation. So, if you sent $100 deposit it will rollover to $110 deposit for next reservation, if paid in full this year, you will be paid in full next year.
We understand not everyone is able to do this but those who are will be helping tremendously. Your advanced deposits have already painted units, rebuilt A/C boxes, built new stairs, installed new flooring and many other improvements. We anticipate the need for other mandated changes before being allowed to open. So, if possible, let us work with your deposits.
If you need a refund send us an email and we will get it processed as soon as possible.
Stay Happy and Healthy, we will see you on the other side!
Paul & Linda, Sean, Dave, Joe, Ben
Bienvenue à Old Orchard Beach!
Le Crest Motel est situé dans la ville ensoleillé d’Old Orchard Beach dans le Maine. L’adresse est 35 East Grand Avenue, sur le côté plage. Le centre ville et des activités, comme le parc d’attractions Palace Playland et une jetée, sont juste à 5 minutes à pied. Si vous voulez prendre des vacances à la plage et que vous recherchez un Motel abordable, avec un staff accueillant, une piscine chauffée et d’autres agréments, arrêtez votre recherche au Crest Motel.
Nous offrons le Wifi gratuit à nos clients, une piscine intérieure chauffée, et un jacuzzi. Chaque chambre est équipée d’un micro-ondes, un frigo et la climatisation.
Le Crest Motel